Welcome to our website !

To Fernweh, With Tia

Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d'un rêve une réalité.

A fresh new start

By 1:58 PM


25 May 2016;
 
Never have I imagined that life could turn out to be so wonderful when you least expect it. When I think of how far I have come in the last few years I was filled with anxiety. So much until i realized that things have becoming a lot better than before. I don't really know how to say this but as much as I really want to escape the walls that were built inside me, I am so grateful that I get to experienced the bittersweet of life. It's not like I want to give an image of a fairytale, perfect, everything else, just simply being original.

Most telling of all, this has nothing to do with life and death people! And it has brought my attention to tell everyone that I will soon begin a new chapter of my life! So that's why I made this new blog and decided to delete my old account. Trust me, you never want to go back and read any of my old entry because it was so embarrassing!!!! It reminds me of when I started to blog. I was 13 years old back then if I'm not mistaken. Smiling and laughing at my own lovey dovey story O my gosh I could never forget the time when I wrote on how I felt about this one guy and it was so hilarious. That was like 7 years ago and the next thing I knew I became my own laughing stock. It feels like you're completely naked in front of a million strangers even though you're fully clothed. 

So what is this fresh new start is all about? I guess you could tell by how excited I am right now writing my first entry of the year after so long. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. It feels kinda awkward actually and I don't really know how to create a more tidy and clean writing because that's just how I am. I write because I want to let the world know how I feel. Because maybe that's the only way for me to release my stress. I just thought that how nice it would be to share some of my stories to the world. There are no rules here and of course, you are free to write whatever you want. I don't expect much from you guys only that I greatly appreciate your support. Honestly speaking, I don't really mind about what others would say about me. Don't mind me because either a good thing or a bad thing I will accept it with an open heart. 

I'm sure by now everyone is absolutely exhausted of hearing me express my feeling. Actually, I know for a fact that you're all tired of it. I got it folks. But as I said earlier I'm sort of a person who like to "hash out" my feelings verbally and on my blog. I'm just gonna keep doing what I do best....writing about my own personal struggles to make you feel better about your own. After all, I'm just a girl who is trying to get my mind straight so if ever you feel like this is stupid and boring you are welcome to leave this page. Till then.

Much love.

Tia

#lifestyle #afreshnewstart #withtia #tiaafitriaa #livintheteenagelife #blessingsindisguise #livewhatyoulike #blogger #blogspot #bloggermalaysia #lovetia #wordsscribble #writenotes #beyourself #readdontjudge #diaryoftia #betruetoyourself











You Might Also Like

0 comments